Thank you to everyone who entered to join the Signature Mom’s blog! We had an amazing group of women to choose from and had a difficult time picking. After much deliberation, thoughts, maybe a tear or two, we have narrowed it down to the 5 ladies who will join Martianne, Tanya, Sandy and Carolyn as featured bloggers.
Please welcome our new Signature Moms bloggers! They come from towns across our region including Hanson, Braintree, Abington and East Bridgewater. We can’t wait for you to get to know them better and for these amazing women to share their lives with us. Below is a sneak peak at the women who will join our group of Signature Moms bloggers:
- Marissa Osborne – A twenty-something mom to two kids ages 2 and 4, Marissa is a huge proponent of mommy villages and the “crunchy” mom lifestyle.
- Cheryl Maguire – A stay-at-home mom to boy/girl twins and another daughter, Cheryl has a background in counseling and psychology.
- Lauren Tankle – A young mom with one son and a passion for creating great spaces on a budget, Lauren looks forward to sharing her point of view!
- Melanie Anderson– A thirty-something mom to three children, Melanie balances raising teenagers and a four year old and looks forward to sharing how her parenting style has changed over the years.
- Deirdre Littlefield – With biological sons ages 23 and 10, Deirdre also has a 3-year-old that she adopted from foster care and does emergency care for children 4-12.
Please stay tuned to learn more about our new Signature Moms bloggers in the weeks to come!