By: Kathy Trainor
- 2 pounds of ground beef, bison, or turkey. I like meatloaf mix from my local store
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce (or more, to taste)
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce or Ketchup of choice to go over the top after cooking (optional)
- Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl.
- As stated above you can do this with no pan or a pan. Form meatloaf or place meatloaf in the pan.
- Put the lid on crock pot and cook on low (6-8 hours) or high (4 hours.) If not using the loaf pan, it will cook faster, so check in after 3-4 hours on if cooking on low or after 2-3 hours on high.
- When cooked, turn the Crockpot off and let cool for 20 minutes with lid off. Add BBQ sauce or ketchup if you choose to at this time.