By: Kathy Trainor
Until recently, peanut butter and marshmallow was something that was really only known up in the Northeast. But in the past few years it has been rolling across the country.
Think about peanut butter and marshmallow together. It is pure comfort food for most people, ages 1-100. For me, it brings back memories of marshmallow all over my lunch bag, with gooey goodness I could then lick off my fingers as I returned to class. Using actual “Fluff” for this recipe would be difficult since it is not easy to spread, so I subbed marshmallows for a touch of melted goodness.
- 1 Can of pizza dough (Found in the refrigerated section.)
- 1 Cup of peanut butter chips
- 1 Cup of mini marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Unroll the pizza dough on a flat surface.
3. Add a layer of peanut butter chips and a layer of mini marshmallows.
4. Roll the dough and make sure the edges are sealed.
5. Place the dough roll in a greased bread pan. I used a disposable pan because I didn’t want any dishes.
6. Bake for 20 minutes until cooked through.
7. Let the roll sit for 20 minutes before slicing and enjoying.