We are excited to introduce you to our new Signature Mommy bloggers! They come from towns across our region including Brockton, Weymouth, Braintree, Taunton and Stoughton. We can’t wait for you to get to know them better and for these amazing women to share their lives with us. Below is a sneak peak at the women who will join our group of Signature Moms bloggers:
- Carolyn Coleman – A mom to twins who have graduated college, as well as a son who is still in high school. Carolyn will discuss how she must adapt her parenting style to changing times.
- Angela Semeta – A thirty-something mom to two kids ages 6 and 17, Angela dedicates her time to improving the community.
- Jessica Stetson Aldred – The balance of working part-time and caring for her three sons, two in-laws, four pets, and husband keeps Jessica on her toes!
- Kathy Trainor – Born and raised in the South Shore, Kathy is already an experienced blogger with tons of ideas for fun, local family activities.
- Teresa Tower-Sousa – A thirty-something mom to two children, Teresa balances life in a blended family with projects to give back to the community.
Please stay tuned to learn more about our new Signature Moms bloggers in the weeks to come!