Our initial goal for the Signature Moms blog contest was to select four (4) more wonderful mommy bloggers to join our Signature Moms blog. These new bloggers would join our current team of talented bloggers: Tanya Pimental, Sheila Gaudet, Martianne Stanger and Kristen Clifford. However, after reading all of the wonderful entries we received, we ended up selecting six (6) new mommy bloggers. That’s right, six winners! Thus, the Signature Moms blog will now have a total of ten (10) mommy bloggers from all across Southeastern Massachusetts! Congratulations to all of the women who were selected to be Signature Moms bloggers! We can’t wait for you to get to know them better and for them to share their lives with all of us!
Below is a sneak peak at the new mommy bloggers who will join our amazing group of Signature Moms:
- Janice Johnson-Plumer – Brockton – An avid runner, Janice is a 40-something mom with one son and is active in the Brockton community serving as a community advisory board member and on the PTA.
- Sandy Churchill – West Bridgewater – A mom to two girls and a boy, she loves to connect with other women on the journey of “parenthood.”
- Rachel Ventura – Whitman – An experienced blogger, Rachel’s life as a mom actually started at Brockton Hospital with the delivery of her now 2-year-old girl followed by her now 7-month-old son.
- Mary Morris – Weymouth – A mom who loves to combine her experiences of raising her two children with her passion for writing!
- Anne Marie Holloway – Norton – An avid blogger, Anne loves sharing the adventures she has with her four children.
- Heather Desmond O’Neill – Rockland – A thirty-something mom who has two boys under the age of 5 that keep her on her toes!
Please be sure to stay tuned and to learn more about our soon-to-be Signature Moms bloggers in the New Year! Once again, congratulations to our new Signature Moms bloggers! And thank you to everyone who entered!
We hope you have a great holiday season with family and friends!