By: Kristen Clifford
I don’t know how women raised children hundreds of years ago, because without the internet I would have no clue what I am doing as a Mom. I use the internet as a resource for just about everything I do as a Mom, from making them food, picking out their clothes, finding the best toys, what to do with a colicky baby, etc. You name it and I’ve found the answer/ resource for it on the internet. Over the years I have gathered a group of Mommy websites that I refer to often. I thought I would share some of my favorites with you all!
One of my favorite websites, is of course this one, Signature Mom Blog! The other Moms here are seriously amazing! You all have so much insight into motherhood and I love waiting to see what you are going to be blogging about each week.
I also am so in love with No Time for Flashcards, this blog has hundreds of great craft ideas. She has multiples craft ideas for every letter, holiday, etc. She also has great book suggestions to go along with each lessons.
Some other great blogs that have lots of activities and craft ideas for children are:
- Little Learners Lounge
- Toddler Toddler
- I Can Teach My Child
- Fun School – This website has lots of fun educational computer games for kids
There are also quite a few local blogs that have great ideas on local things to see or do, you know, beside this blog of course!
I also turn to the internet when I’m out of food ideas for my kids.
- Wholesome Baby Food – This website has lots of great advice and tips for making your own baby food. I read it almost everyday when trying to decide which purees to make next for the twins.
- Wholesome Toddler Food – This is similar to the baby food one, except they offer lots of great advice on different finger foods and recipes to expand your toddlers taste buds.
- Weelicious – This website has lots of great recipes for your children that are easy and good for you!
- Cute Food for Kids – This is a great website that offers lots of suggestions on how to make your kids lunches fun. Trust me, my almost 3 year old is more likely to eat her applesauce when I add blue food coloring and throw in some goldfish and tell her it’s the ocean then if I just serve it to her plain.
- Another Lunch – This has lots of great lunch ideas that are again fun for the kids!
So this are just a few of my favorites, what are your go-to Mom sites?